Arte Grup Print s.r.l.
Supplier Code of Conduct
We are committed to making a positive contribution to society through its global operations. We expect all our suppliers to help us fulfill this commitment by actively supporting and respecting our values and principles in their own business. The Supplier Code applies to all our vendors includes those key items that we considered to be most relevant to our suppliers.
Integrity and business conduct
Arte Grup Print considers integrity and trust in its relationship with all suppliers as prerequisites for a lasting business. Our key elements for integrity and business conduct are:
- support for an open, fair and competitive business climate.
- compliance with all relevant applicable laws and regulations.
- all business, commercial, and financial information relating to Arte Grup Print Company must be treated as confidential and not communicated to third parties.
- conflict of interest will not be allowed to affect the smooth running of our business.
- incentives and gifts are not accepted to influence business or other decisions.
We confirms the values proclaimed in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and in the Framework Conventions of the International Labor Organization based on respect for the dignity of the individual without any discrimination. Our key elements on human rights are:
- Working conditions must allow workplace safety and health at work to be attained by employees.
- Employees must be treated fairly in relation to reasonable work, periodic rest leave and remuneration for work done.
- Create a framework for negotiations leading to collective bargaining.
- People are hired on the principles of equal opportunities, without distinction based on race, color, gender, religion, political orientation or origin.
- Not to use or participate in child exploitation, forced labor or coercion, and in particular, the relevant standards of the World Labor Organization will be respected.
Arte Grup Print strives to treat the environment with due care and in accordance with environmental legislation and other legal norms applicable to its operations in a geographical location. Our key elements of environmental concern are:
- Production processes and supply chain processes have been designed to make effective use of available resources and minimize environmental impact.
- Promotion by our suppliers of increased environmental responsibility and promotion of the development and spread of environment friendly technologies.
Arte Grup Print expects its suppliers to support Arte Grup Print to meet the key elements outlined above by incorporating them into our own business practices. All our suppliers must take all the necessary steps to ensure that the key elements of the Supplier Code are communicated to their employees. They will take all appropriate steps to ensure that their suppliers comply with the Supplier Code. Arte Grup Print will monitor the performance of its suppliers in these respects.
Arte Grup Print expects its suppliers to adhere to and operate in accordance with the key elements of the Supplier Code. Arte Grup Print prefers a continuous improvement approach with its suppliers in order to comply with the key elements of the Code and if inconsistencies are identified. Arte Grup Print and its suppliers will develop ways and means to correct nonconformities, provided Arte Grup Print to receive from the vendor the commitment to correct the non-compliance in a timely manner. If there is no commitment or no corrective measures, the result may be the termination of business relations and, as a last resort, the termination of the contracts.